As the Episcopal Parish of St. John's of Lattingtown, we are called to be the Body of Christ in our time and place by sharing with others the Gospel of Christ and by giving expression to God's love in the world through our giving and caring. Therefore, we seek:
* To offer our lives to God's service through regular worship,
* To deepen our relationship with God and nurture our fellowship through openness to God's word as revealed in studying Holy Scripture,
* To reach out to the needs of all people, and
* To be faithful stewards of all we have received.
We believe that the beautiful church in which we worship is symbolic of the advantages we have inherited which must be used to further the work of Christ throughout the world.
We have many options for giving - please click on the GIVE tab at the top of the homepage for details.
How to make a gift:
1. Click on the donation page to the right.
2. Text your donation to 1-855-917-3147
3. Mail your check to: St. John's of Lattingtown Church
325 Lattingtown Road
Locust Valley, NY 11560
For more information, please contact Mary Syracuse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-671-3226 x14